FREE Music Activities for Babies – Session 1
Session 1 of The Bubble Box – FREE Music Activities for Babies. Fun and engaging online music activities to share with your baby.
Get 14 music activities FOR FREE! Enjoy!
***No credit card required*** Simply “Add to Cart” and checkout for free.
Videos Presented by: Sarah Richard-Preston
3 Great Reasons to choose The Bubble Box music for babies:
- Boost your baby’s development
- Make the most of your precious baby time
- Easy, convenient and affordable
We’d love to give you the opportunity to try The Bubble Box for FREE! Try these free music activities with your baby and if you have a great time doing them check out the full set (Sessions 1-4).
In this first FREE Session:
- Access to Session 1 of the Baby’s Music Activities program
- The session contains 14 music activities
- Each activity features a video presentation (2 activities are listen only)
- Unlimited access to streaming videos
Themed and structured session with activities grouped by type:
- “Say Sing Do”
- “Listen & Move”
- “Play Our Instruments”
- “Musical Play”
Each Session features a selection of music activities including:
- Traditional and original songs
- Nursery rhymes
- Playing percussion instruments
- Fingerplays, and more
Here are the activities you’ll find in this session of free music activities for babies.
Session 1 – “Over The Water”
- Welcome Song
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean
- This Is The Boat
- This Is The Way The Ladies Ride
- Did You Ever See A Lassie?
- Für Elise
- Rain, Rain Go Away
- Everybody Shaking
- Solfege (Do, Re, Mi)
- This Is The Way We Make Some Music
- The Slumber Boat
- Goodbye, Au revoir, Sayonara
About the creator and presenter, Sarah Richard-Preston
“Hi and welcome to The Bubble Box, I’m Sarah Richard-Preston. I create and present these fun music activities for you to share with your baby.
I have worked for the past 6 years in early childhood and creative arts settings and I have a strong passion for early childhood education, music, and the developmental benefits music can promote.
My frustration over the lack of a dedicated babies music website, coupled with my passion for music and early childhood, was the inspiration for The Bubble Box. I hope that you and your baby love the activities and have a lot of fun doing them!”
3 reasons why music at The Bubble Box is the smart choice
- Boost your baby’s development – Music promotes brain power and communication skills that set the foundation for future learning.
- Make the most of your precious baby time – Babies don’t stay babies for long – make the most of ‘baby time’ sharing music and delighting in smiles and giggles.
- Easy, convenient and affordable – The Bubble Box provides everything you need. I’ll show you how to share music with your baby, at around half the cost of traditional classes!
Playback options: In each session you get access to both of the following playback options for the videos:
- Individual activity videos – watch each activity “one by one” in separate videos for each activity.
- “Play All” option – Press play once and move through the session guided by one continuous video.
Session running time: Allow around 20 minutes for each session.
To get the most out of your music experience for baby you might like to select our instrument pack, which includes a range of instruments to use during the music sessions. Otherwise you can use your own instruments or grab whatever you have from around the house (utensils from the kitchen can make great instruments).
Access: Unlimited access for the lifetime of the course*.